Company Profile HackerEarth is a technology startup headquartered in Bangalore, India. Programmers visit HackerEarth to improve their programming skills by solving problems, compete in hackathons and coding challenges and get awesome jobs. We have quickly grown to become the largest programmer community in Asia and are looking to grow aggressively grow overseas. Job Description
- Evaluate and screen profiles on HackerEarth database.
- Map active users to relevant campaigns.
- Engage with community via telephonic calls to make campaigns successful.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive users.
- Review applicants of events to evaluate if they meet the campaign requirements.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified users to program managers.
- Help the program managers team to design engagement methods as per the community response.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to scan large volumes of resumes.
- Team player.
- Good time-management and Organizational skills.
Bangalore Bangalore Bangalore Bangalore
2 months ago
Company Profile We are one of the world's leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014. Job Description
- Expected skill sets and qualification: Knowledge of C#/ VB.NET, VBA, ASP.NET, SQL 2005 and 2008.
- Experience with .Net Windows application is must.
- The resource should develop applications using C#/ VB.NET, VBA, ASP.NET, Excel VBA
- Knowledge of SQL Server, MS Access and MS Office, Desktop/web application is required.
- Resource will carry out the entire SDLC for a project.
2 months ago
Company Profile Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution. Job Description
- Design components within complex client/ server systems.
- Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
- Own and maintain one or many software components.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- You are familiar with C++/C system software development.
- You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
- You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- You take pride in your craft and won't compromise on quality.
- You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
- You have a working knowledge of machine learning.
- You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
2 months ago
Company Profile Well tuned group of far-sighted entrepreneurs with a perceptive view to future. We assure expertise and shrewdness to read the pulse of a customer. We are a confident, fast and high soaring, brilliant IT solution provider constantly riding to new horizons, ready with explanations, clarifications, and cost effective results who has proved to be a seamless experience to the clients, competent and challenging to be at par with the growing trends of the IT giants. Job Description:
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android (Windows is considered a plus)
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#.
- Work within Unity to build robust game systems.
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications.
- Implement, debug and refine core game play features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence.
- Strong Unity 3D programming skills
- Experience in C sharp is must
- Previous experience with C#
- Experience using version control
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards.
- Strong commitment to stability, performance, & outstanding user experience.
- Thrive on learning new technologies; excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Handles constructive criticism
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
- Experience with both 3D and 2D graphics in Unity
- Experience implementing and/or creating native iOS and Android plugins for Unity
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Experience creating content for kids
- Experience using mobile platform native features such as accelerometer, camera, push notifications, etc.
- Unity 3D Game development experience (required)
- Design portfolio (required)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or another related field (preferred)
3 months ago
Company ProfileWe find our people in America, in India, in Canada, in the Philippines, in Europe and beyond. Everywhere we look, we see brilliant people. We see opportunity. We see growth. We believe in multiplying the power of small business to market smarter and grow faster than anybody dared to believe.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of basic design principles, printing and usage norms is required.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Fine Arts background, with knowledge of conceptualization and branding will be preferred.
- BFA, Degree/ Diploma course in Graphics, Applied Arts, and Multimedia are preferred.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Knowledge or Experience in software - Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Willing to work in night shifts with 24x7 work environment.
- Experience candidates must carry the design portfolio during the interview.
- Night Shift Allowance
- Performance Incentives
3 months ago
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
- Java J2EE Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Experience in mentoring and guiding the junior members.
- Proven problem solving skills and excellent team player.
- Fair understanding of SDLC; Development methodologies and industry standard processes.
Candidate ProfileSkills Required 1. Java 2. Hibernate 3. Spring 4. Dojo toolkit
3 months ago
At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Job DescriptionWe are looking for software engineers who thrive on complex problems and relish the challenge of operating complex and mission critical systems under extreme loads. Our systems manage hundreds of millions of records, and responds to millions of service requests per minute. The successful candidate is expected to contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. They need to really enjoy working closely with their peers in a group of very smart and talented engineers.
Candidate ProfileBasic Qualifications -Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent) - Proficiency in Java or C++ in a Linux or Unix environment - Familiarity with Ruby, Perl and SQL Preferred Qualifications Strong Data Structure knowledge, Algorithms - Database modeling skills - Distributed systems experience - Knowledgeable about security best practices
3 months ago
Company ProfileBraveston is a brand communications studio helping entrepreneurs and organizations respond to change, using design. Each project we deliver is thoughtfully crafted with a blend of fresh ideas and relentless effort, built on a strong foundation of mutual growth.
- First respondent to client inquiries
- Setting up and conducting calls and meetings with clients
- Scoping projects in consultation with clients and through independent research. Creating approach notes, mood boards, and proposals
- Promoting the business online and other possible ways
- Client Relationship Management and regular check-ins to ensure the health of the relationship.
Candidate ProfileRequired Skills
- Holds a Marketing or Business degree
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to introduce to learn quickly
- Ability to identify project opportunities and build account relationships
3 months ago
Company Profile Continuum is a marketing services company with offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Gurgaon and Chandigarh (India). Our mission is to enable our clients to maximize the effectiveness of their marketing operations, to enable them to create marketing leverage. We are proud to have earned the trust of leading marketers in various industry sectors. Job Description
- Performance testing, building test cases for Email and Web Page quality assurance
- Execute on day-to- day QA production tasks flawlessly
- Proper documentation of the tasks performed on a daily basis
- Adherence to Management’s instructions and process manuals, workflow structures
- Identify critical issues on proactive basis and escalation to the management
- Testing web based applications, Web Pages, Digital Assets etc
- Good knowledge of Manual Testing
- Internship Experience in Testing web based applications, Web Pages, Digital Assets etc
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing testing tools like LITMUS, Total Validator will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of Email Marketing and QA processes, principles and techniques around it
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong analytical mindset with logical reasoning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and testing tools will be an advantage
3 months ago
Intel Corporation, incorporated in 1968, designs and manufactures integrated digital technology platforms. A platform consists of a microprocessor and chipset. The Company sells these platforms primarily to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries.
- The role is for a software engineer to be part of Enterprise analytics team.
- As part of this role, the engineer will deliver Analytics solutions built on Hadoop framework and utilizing BI/Analytics tools from Microsoft, Salesforce etc.
- The role involves development of new capabilities to the Hadoop/Analytics framework using modern scripting languages and multithreading capabilities.
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloudbased or internetrelated tools.
- Analyzes requirements, tests and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Drives unit test automation. Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- Demonstrated aptitude through course electives and/or projects in Data/Analytics domain.
- Demonstrated good design acumen as well as programming skills in Analytics (scripting languages, SQL, any 1 programming language).
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, understanding data architecture and automation orientation.
- Ability to work with a broad peer group.
- Self-organizing ability and fast learner.
- Solid knowledge on computer architecture, operating system, data structure & algorithm, and distributed systems.
- Familiar with Open Source software development model and process.
- Knowledge of JAVA and multi threaded applications is a plus.
- Knowledge of AI/ML tools.
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Team work and collaboration spirit.
- Passion to learn new technologies.
3 months ago