When you visit our website, certain personal information about you such as your IP Address etc. may be automatically stored with us. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain personal information for the registration and/or access to such services/web pages. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile, sex, age, occupation, interests, credit card information, billing information, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information, information about your computer hardware and software and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services and from which your identity is discernible.
In addition to the above we may indirectly also collect information about you when you use certain third party services available on our website. We may also collect certain information about the use of our website by you, such as the services you access or areas you visit.
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site and App.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1) Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
2) Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website.
3) Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
4) Send you information on our products, services, special deals and promotions.
5) Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services.
6) Send you marketing/promotional communications (Provided you opted to the same).
7) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports.
8) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same).
9) Send you service related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
10) Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website.
11) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
12) Provide customer support and the services you request.
13) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting.
14) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements.
15) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
16) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law.
17) Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws.
18) Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation.
19) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and technical issues.
20) Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees andthe general public at large.
21) Respond to Claims of third parties.
22) The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications.
23) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information.
If you consent to receive information about third party opportunities, products or services/job opportunities or you make your profile visible we may disclose your information to such third parties for sending you communications via e-mail or otherwise to inform about new opportunities/services/products and new job postings/openings which may be of your interest. Also we might use your personal information to communicate with you and ascertain if you are interested in third party services.
Your information shall be disclosed to our employees/service providers who provide services to us vis-a-vis our website and the services/products therein. These service providers/employees will have access to the information provided by you in order to perform their functions/services efficiently.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries with respect to our services/content, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We will also send you SMS alerts from time to time to update you on new matched jobs and other updates.
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
You can store your resume on our servers and make it searchable by third parties/employers/recruiters. You may only use it for applying online though our website and denying access to others.
We cannot guarantee that third parties shall gain access to your resume neither we are responsible for the use made of the resume by third parties to who you apply.
You may edit, update and remove your resume at any time but parties who have access to our database may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files. We cannot be held responsible for such retention/storage. You should always remember that once you post your resume on our website with your profile visible, anybody will have access to the same and we do not have any control over such access and use of your resume/information by third parties.
You can access and modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, we recommend that you update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated.
Where you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it nor shall you be able to close your account. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain your personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor can we guarantee that third parties shall not unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and that other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that you provide. Therefore, although we work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently at Freshersjobsearch.com